FAMILY HOMES IN THE VIBRANT COMMUNITY OF
Gold Park’s Encore2 is exactly what you’re looking for. Impressive family-sized detached homes give you the thoughtful features, the fine finishes and all the space you know you need. Each detail has been carefully designed to reflect the ultimate in style, with up to 3,878 sq.ft. of elegant space for entertaining and gracious living. The stunning contemporary 38’ detached homes at Encore2 have everything you want for your family.
It’s Gold Park, and it’s so Worth It.
Elev C • 2,2832 sq.ft. | Elev D • 2,283 sq.ft.
Elev C • 1,920 sq.ft. | Elev D • 1,920 sq.ft.
From light-filled rooms, to luxurious kitchens, tranquil master suites and pampering bathrooms, the homes at Encore2 have been thoughtfully designed. Inspired layouts maximize living space and create a sensible flow of style and elegance. These are homes that will stand the test of time, incorporating classic design elements with the ultimate in contemporary features. These are Gold Park homes; undoubtedly the very best choice for your family.
Live in the heart of it all in north Brampton, the brand new up-and-coming neighbourhood where every convenience is nearby. Great shopping and schools are close by. Parks and trails, community centres and recreational opportunities are all around. The charming hamlets and magnificent scenic spots of Caledon are just minutes away. Getting everywhere is fast with easy access to Hwy 410.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
- Gold Park’s executive custom elevations feature architecturally inspired exteriors which include genuine clay brick, stone, vinyl accents, decorative columns, pre-cast detailing such as: keystones, banding & sills and oversized ground floor (2-storey models), both ground and main floor (3-storey models) windows, as per plan and elevation.
- Pre-Packaged Professionally Selected, exterior colour schemes from Builder’s selection to ensure an aesthetically pleasing streetscape and distinction within this master planned community.
- Covered front entries and porches, as per plan.
- Laminated asphalt shingles with thirty (30) year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free soffits, eavestrough, fascia, downspouts, siding, and ceiling of front covered porches, as per plan and elevation.
- Thermal insulated steel clad Front Entry Doors with Glass window inserts, sidelites and transoms, as per elevation.
- Nickel finish grip set with deadbolt lock and cast aluminum coach lights as per elevation.
- Maintenance-free colour-coordinated vinyl casement (low-e) windows (fixed/operators) throughout. All operating windows have screens. All basement windows are vinyl sliders.
- Patio Doors in breakfast area, as per plan.
- Premium quality wood sectional, roll-up garage doors equipped with decorative glass inserts, as per plan and elevation.
- Two (2) hose bibs (one in garage, one at the rear of the home).
- Fully sodded front, rear and side yards. As per approved grading plans.
- Pre-cast patio slabs from front door to garage, and patio walkout at rear.
- Poured concrete front porch.
- Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
- Finished two (2) coat paved driveway (base and finish coats).
- Tandem garage, or extra deep garage plans as per plan.
- Structurally sound 2” x 6” exterior wall construction.
- Engineered tgi floor joists, or to O.B.C. specifications.
- 3/8” Roof plywood sheathing.
- Upgraded R31 sprayed foam insulation to garage ceilings & overhangs with livable areas above.
- Roof insulation and Basement wall insulation, height as per O.B.C.
- Caulking and weatherstripping on insulated metal front entry door.
- All windows are caulked with DYMERIC CAULKING or equivalent.
- Poured concrete basement walls with heavy duty damp proofing, drainage membrane system and weeping tile.
- Gas forced air high-efficiency furnace complete with electronic ignition power vented to exterior, and ducting sized for future air conditioning.
- All homes are equipped with an HRV – heat recovery ventilator (not ducted, exhaust only). High-efficiency gas fired hot water heater on a rental basis power vented to exterior. (Purchase must execute Rental Agreement with natural gas/tank provider).
- Optional cold cellar in basement, complete with door, light and exterior vent, as per plan.
- Professional duct cleaning service hired before occupancy.
- Energy saving automatic set back thermostat centrally located on main floor.
- Barbeque gas line to rear of home, location determined by Gold Park.
- Choice of quality designed cabinets with a bank of drawers, form Builder’s standard samples.
- Laminate countertop from Builder’s standard samples.
- Double Stainless steel ledgeback sink with Single Lever faucet.
- Kitchen pantry, as per plan.
- Worktop islands, as per plan.
- Rough-In electrical and plumbing for future automatic dishwasher, with open space in cabinetry.
- Deluxe kitchen exhaust fan over stove vented to exterior (stainless steel).
- Heavy-duty receptacle for future stove.
- Dedicated electrical outlet for future refrigerator.
- Split electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
- Color coordinated kick plates to compliment cabinets.
- Kitchen Cabinets Sized to Accommodate Future Over The Range Microwave.
- Extended upper cabinets.
- Extended fridge upper cabinet complete with larger gable end(s), as per plan.
- 100 amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel (labeled) and all copper wiring.
- White decor switches and plugs throughout.
- Interior Light Fixtures throughout, excluding living room (to have controlled wall outlets).
- Modern light fixtures in Upper and Main Hall areas.
- Two (2) exterior weatherproof electrical outlets with ground fault interrupter, one at the front of the home, one at the rear of the home.
- Holiday receptacle in exterior soffit.
- Light fixture provided adjacent to rear exterior door, as per plan.
- Two (2) electrical outlets in the garage, one on the wall, one in the ceiling for future garage door openers.
- Electrical outlet in unfinished area of basement by electrical panel.
- Elegant strip lighting in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- RG6 high speed cable tv/ internet rough-in outlets in Family room and Master bedroom.
- Cat5 wiring for telephone rough-in outlets in Kitchen, Family room and all bedrooms, as per plan.
- Electrical door chime installed.
- Interconnected smoke detectors, as per O.B.C.
- Direct wired carbon monoxide detector, as per O.B.C.
- Rough-in security wiring, includes 1 motion detector location, 1 keypad location, and, to all basement and main and ground floor doors and windows, locations to be determined by the Builder.
- Rough-in central vacuum system with all pipes dropped to garage, for easy future finishing.
- Oak stairs, oak handrails and pickets on the main to second floor and main to ground floor as per model. Includes sunken areas as per plan and grade. Additional SERVICE STAIRS, paint grade as per plan.
- Coffered ceilings in dining areas, as per plan.
- Cathedrals, arched ceilings, open to second storey areas and lower landings, as per plan.
- Classique moulded panel interior passage doors.
- Decorative painted wood columns on half walls, as per plan.
- Colonial 4 1/4” BASEBOARDS throughout 2-storey models (does not include unfinished area of ground floor on 3-storey models) with quarter-round in all tiled areas.
- 2 3/4” Colonial casing on doors, and windows throughout all finished areas, as per plan (excludes unfinished area of ground floor on 3-storey models).
- Soaring 9 ft. ceilings on ground floor (2-storey models)/ main floor (3-storey models).
- Master bedrooms complete with ensuite & walk-in closets, as per plan.
- Direct vent gas fireplace with painted wood mantle and marble surround as per plan (from builder’s standard selection).
- Entire garage to be drywalled, taped and prime painted including the ceiling, excluding exposed concrete walls.
- Nickel finish interior door hardware.
- Interior walls to be painted with premium quality latex paint for ground floor (2-storey models), main floor (3-storey models), and second floor (2 & 3 storey models). Purchaser’s Choice of one color throughout from builder’s samples. Doors and Trim to be painted white.
- Smooth ceilings throughout ground floor (2-storey models)/main floor (3-storey models), sprayed stippled ceiling with 4” borders throughout second floor and standard finished area ground floor landing (3-storey models). All bathrooms and powder rooms to receive smooth ceilings.
- 4 1/8” x 3/4” wide plank pre-finished engineered natural oak hardwood flooring throughout ground floor (2-storey models) /main floor (3-storey models) INCLUDING STANDARD-OAK-STAIR LANDINGS, excluding all tiled areas, as per plan.
- Choice of imported Ceramic Floor Tile (12” x 12” or 13” x 13”) in Foyer, Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Powder room, All Bathrooms, Laundry Rooms, and standard-
Finished Area Ground Floor Landings from Builder’s Standard Samples, as per model and as per plan.
- 40 oz. Quality Broadloom with 1/2” chip foam underpad in all non-tiled areas on the second floor and standard-finished areas of the Ground Floor, as per model
and as per plan.
- Marble threshold OR Metal Transition Lip where ceramic floor abuts other flooring.
- Tongue and Groove Sub-flooring glued and screwed down, and all joints sanded.
- Denshield Board used on tub and shower enclosure walls.
- Choice of quality cabinetry and laminate countertops from Builder’s standard samples.
- Color coordinated kick plates to compliment cabinets.
- Ensuite bath off Master Bedroom with elegant corner or oval tub or freestanding tub and separate shower where indicated, as per plan.
- Energy efficient water saver shower heads and toilet tanks.
- Chrome faucet(s) in Powder Room and all bathrooms.
- Oval mirror in powder room.
- Mirror in all other bathrooms.
- Make-up counters, as per plan.
- White bathroom fixtures from Builder’s standard samples.
- White Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, toilet tissue dispenser and soap dish in bathtub enclosure and shower enclosed wall areas.
- White Pedestal sink in powder room.
- Single lever faucets with pop-up drains in all vanities.
- Choice of 6” x 8” or 8” x 10” Ceramic Tile for bathtub and shower stall walls from Builder’s standard samples.
- Choice of 6” x 8”, 8” x 10”, 12” x 12”, or 13” x 13” Ceramic Tile, For Master Ensuite Tub Apron, Deck and Backsplash as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples.
- Framed Glass Shower Enclosure Complete with Framed Glass Shower Door in Master Ensuite Shower Stall, as per plan.
- Pressure Balance Temperature control Valves in all showers.
- Electrical outlet for small appliances beside vanity in all bathrooms.
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior in all Bathrooms.
- Drain and water connections, and electrical outlet for future automatic washer.
- Heavy Duty electrical outlet and outside vent for future dryer.
- Optional 3 piece plumbing rough-in for future bathroom in the Basement, as per plan.
- Unfinished areas as per plan to be fully insulated & drywalled, taped and prime painted including the ceiling. Casings and trim not provided. Electrical provided per O.B.C. Flooring to remain at sub-floor condition.